Thursday, August 18, 2011

WFD: Chicken Tacos


Dinner tonight consisted of the last two chicken breasts that I cooked on Tuesday. I diced up an onion and sauteed it in olive oil. I added the chicken and heated that up and added lime juice, cumin, salt, taco sauce (from my Taco Bell stash), and added some cheddar cheese once it was all warmed up. 

I served them on freshly cooked corn tortillas with lettuce and tomatoes. It was very satisfying and inexpensive, which hit the spot and fit our budget perfectly.

Belinda 
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2011. 
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...