Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crash and Burn 8-9-11

Walmart had these Pillsbury Snicker Doodle cookies on the clearance shelf the other day for 47¢ per box. There wasn't anything wrong with the boxes either, so it wasn't really a Crash & Burn item, but I knew I couldn't make them from scratch for that amount, so this was a good deal. Same thing with the two packages of chocolate chip muffins I bought today. I knew I couldn't make them for 50¢ a batch, so the muffin mixes were a good deal. Usually muffin mixes and cookie mixes aren't the least expensive way to get muffins and cookies, which are usually cheaper when made from scratch. 

Belinda 
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2011. 
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...