Friday, August 5, 2011

About.com Grocery Coupons

Thanks to Carol at CT on a Budget for her post on 16 Ways to Reduce Your Grocery Budget on About.com.  While I was reading the article and clicking on the various links, I came across the About.com page on Free Printable Coupons. There are a lot of coupons here and many products my family uses. Some I have not seen before, so definitely worth a look.

Belinda 
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2011. 
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...