Sunday, April 24, 2011

Smart Money Article on Stockpiling

Smart Money has an article titled, 

Will Stockpiling Save You Money? 

David Bell mentions an unintended consequence of stockpiling is to end up using more of what you've stockpiled than you would otherwise. 

Hopefully being aware of that possibility will be enough to stop it from happening. 

I know stockpiling helps me save money because I am then able to shop in my pantry and use items I have bought on sale rather than items where I had to pay full price.

Belinda
Living Within Our Means

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...