Tuesday, April 19, 2011

IGA Run


Ran into IGA this morning after dropping dd off at school, and I'm so glad I did. They had gallons of skim milk, dated today, marked down to 50 cents a gallon. I bought five of them...four for my freezer and one for my Dad. They also had smaller pork roasts for $2 to $3 each, and I bought three of those and gave one to my Dad. They also had grapes on sale for $1.00 a pound. So for $13 and some change I bought 5 gallons of milk, 3 pork roasts, and a bag of grapes. I'm so glad I decided to stop in there today.

2 comments :

  1. WOW! great deals. My IGA doesn't make ANYTHING down, and they are pricey to start out with. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, carol. If get t there early in the morning I can usually find a good deal on something, but not so much later in the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Frugal Workshop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...