Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste


Pictured above is the lastest deal on my family's favorite toothpaste. We like the Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon, but it has been harder and harder for me to find lately, so I've been stocking up when I find it. The price I pay is $3.58 at Walmart. Kmart had this type of Crest toothpaste on sale this week 2 for $6.00, so I price matched it at Walmart. I also had three coupons: one for 50 cents off and two for $1.00 off. Here is a breakdown of my savings:

Original Price at Walmart: $10.74
Price Matched Sale from Kmart $9.00
Used 3 coupons for $2.50 off
Total Price: $7.50
Total Savings: 3.24

Now $3.24 may not seem like a lot of money to you, but it is to me. My favorite author on the subject of Frugality, Amy Dacyczyn, said we should sweat the small stuff like this because these things will add up over time.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree! Stock up on rock bottom prices so that you never have to pay full price.Even if you pay a bit more than you'd like to, it has to be cheaper than running out and being forced to pay whatever the local store is charging.If I had to only shop at IGA, my grocery bill would at least double, more likely triple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, Carol! I know I've went and bought this toothpaste at the regular price more times than I care to admit. Right now I have 6 of them on hand, so I'm hoping I don't have to pay regular price again. :)

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...