Saturday, April 23, 2011

Free Personalized Mother's Day Card from Tiny Prints

Tiny Prints is offering a free, personalized Mother's Day card to anyone who Likes them on their Facebook page. 
 Here is a link to their Facebook page: Tiny Prints
 I went and designed a card for my Mother for Mother's Day, which falls on May 8, 2011 this year. They had a very large assortment to choose from and I found a really cute one that I'm sure my Mom will like.  You can add or change the text and even add pictures.  You can even pay 44 cents to have your card mailed directly to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...