Monday, April 18, 2011

Rite Aid & Fiber One



Rite Aid drug store has all varieties of Fiber One cereal for $1.99, which is normally $3.58 a box. If you have any coupons lying around you can save even more. I've had $1.00 off coupons for almost a year now waiting for a good sale. I saved $2.59 on every box I bought today. I bought 13 boxes, and already gave 3 to my Dad. I bought the Raisin Bran Clusters, Caramel Delight, Shredded Wheat, and the original kind.

Original Price: $3.58 x 13 = $46.54 (And yes, I have paid original price before)
Savings with Sale Price: $20.67
Savings with coupons: $13.00
Total Savings: $33.67
Total Price Paid: $12.87
Price per Box: 99 cents

2 comments:

  1. I've recently educated myself about cold cereals. While I thought I was buying the good, healthy stuff, alot of what I had holds little nutritional value. We decided to give most of it up, using a "must have 4 grams fiber as does oatmeal" guideline that I imposed. Fiber one cereals all pass this test! Not sure if there is a Rite Aid in my shopping loop, if there is I'll then search for cpns on line-great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some extra if you would like to have them, Carol. It was way too many for me to use. Let me know if you'd like them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...