Thursday, April 7, 2011

Good Deal Alert ~ Dollar General Canned Vegetables

The Dollar General Store has a good deal on canned vegetables right now. Corn, creamed corn, green peas, green beans, and french style green beans are all 40 cents a can right now. It's been a while since I've seen them here for 40 cents. Most every place sells them for 50 cents now, and with the price of gas going the way it is I'm sure that will increase as well. So, I consider this to be a good sale and I went this morning and stocked up. Here is what I bought:

12 cans corn
12 cans green beans
8 cans French style green beans
4 cans peas

I may go back for more later, but for right now my pantry shelf is nice and full. I also bought 4 cans of evaporated milk since they had it marked down to 89 cents. The photo above is a picture of them stacked neatly in my pantry.

1 comment:

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...