Friday, September 1, 2023

First Frugal Friday of September 2023

 


Welcome to Frugal Friday! 

My Frugal Week

Here we are at the start of a brand new month. I hope you are doing well and your cup runneth over. 


Nielsen sent me the $5.00 they promised me if I filled out their survey, which I thought was pretty neat. It’s not everyday you get $5 in the mail. 

It’s sixteen more Fridays before Christmas and I did a little bit of shopping this week. I can’t divulge anything here just in case someone we know is reading, but it’s exciting to get something I know they are going to love. 

We ordered cat food for the new month this week from Target and went through Rakuten first in order to earn cash back. If you are interested in joining and use my referral link and spend $30 in the first 90 days then we both get $30. How cool is that?

I love the cashback programs and received $17.28 in cashback money this summer using my PayPal debit card. I can earn cash back from Rakuten and PayPal on the same purchase.

I listed some cookbooks for sale on eBay this week as McKay Used Books won't accept old vintage cookbooks like these. 

Thursday evening we loaded both cars up with items to take to the consignment sale drop off on Saturday. While we were outside I took the time to clean the door jams on my car and they look so much better. It’s unreal how dirty they can get. 

Freebies


We received a free issue of Southern Living magazine in the mail this week. 

Photo of the Week

Bailey's latest embroidery creation, and she also sold her first embroidered piece this week. Woo-hoo!



Savings of the Week

Kroger has butter on sale this week for $1.99 with a digital coupon, and you can use it up to five times. That is definitely a stock up price if you ask me.

That’s my week in a nutshell. How was your week? Any frugal wins to tell us about?


Thank you for dropping by my frugal blog, you are always welcome here. 

We would love to hear all about your week in the comment section.


Belinda
Mortgage & Debt Free
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27


9 comments:

  1. Butter has been high...I guess I better go to Kroger! Bailey's jacket is so nice. She did a fantastic job. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, butter has been so high, so this is good price. Thank you so much for your kind words on Bailey's jacket. She was so tickled to have sold one this week.

      Delete
  2. Good week! Here's hoping that your September is fantastic. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl. I hope you also have a great holiday and a fantastic September So far, so good.

      Delete
  3. (Little Penpen) Baileys embroidered jacket looks great!! I bought my first Christmas gift last week, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Penny. I’m already getting excited about what aim buying for Christmas. 😂

      Delete
  4. Oh I love the jacket! Great job Bailey!
    Sounds like some good deals. I bought the butter at Kroger this week. It was the cheapest that I have seen for a while. Otherwise the sales were disappointing. In some not so great news, my dh was laid off yesterday. It isn't our first rodeo ;) but still a bit stressful, but we will be fine.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy. I’m so sorry your husband was laid off from his job. I hope it is not for very long or he finds an even better job with more pay. Sometimes these things are blessings in disguise. I hope this one is also a blessing in disguise for you both. 😊

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...