Saturday, April 23, 2011

Check Your Sonic Receipts

Sonic Drive-In is once again offering Free Route 44 drinks on the bottom of their receipts. Some days, especially if I've run out of water or not had time to bring any with me, I go by Sonic and can get a Route 44 filled with ice water for 26 cents, which I think is a great deal when I am out and about and away from home and can't make my own ice water, which in my line of work can happen from time to time. The offer will be printed on the bottom of your receipt. All you have to do is go to the Sonic website, enter your ID# off the receipt and fill out the survey. When you are done you will be given a verification code to write on your receipt, which you can then return to Sonic for a free drink. Sonic even has a Facebook page for fans on their Route 44 drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...