Tuesday, April 19, 2011

IGA Run


Ran into IGA this morning after dropping dd off at school, and I'm so glad I did. They had gallons of skim milk, dated today, marked down to 50 cents a gallon. I bought five of them...four for my freezer and one for my Dad. They also had smaller pork roasts for $2 to $3 each, and I bought three of those and gave one to my Dad. They also had grapes on sale for $1.00 a pound. So for $13 and some change I bought 5 gallons of milk, 3 pork roasts, and a bag of grapes. I'm so glad I decided to stop in there today.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! great deals. My IGA doesn't make ANYTHING down, and they are pricey to start out with. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, carol. If get t there early in the morning I can usually find a good deal on something, but not so much later in the day.

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...