Monday, November 13, 2023

Saving Money in my Frugal Kitchen ~ Meal Plan Monday

 

Saving Money in my Frugal Kitchen

 

What We Had for Dinner Last Week

Monday ~ Smoked Sausage, Broccoli & Cheese Rice, Deviled Eggs, and Broccoli. 

Tuesday ~ Movie night pizza for Bailey while I had a Baked Potato with cheddar cheese. 

Wednesday ~  Breakfast for Dinner ~ Sausage Biscuits & Deviled Eggs

Thursday & Friday ~  Chicken Fajitas with Onions and Peppers, Corn Tortillas, Corn. 

Saturday ~ Almost Spaghetti, Broccoli with Ranch, Garlic Bread. 

Sunday ~ Chicken & Olive Spread, Broccoli with Ranch, Apples. 

What’s on the Menu for This Coming Week

These are the items we have on hand that I can use to make meals this week. Some of them are moved over from last week that we didn't have for dinner. Be sure to come back next week to see what sides we serve with these main dishes.

Jambalaya 
Salmon Patties
Beanie Weenies
Smoked Sausage
Baked Potatoes
Soup Beans, Greens, & Cornbread


Belinda
Mortgage & Debt Free
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27


13 comments:

  1. All sound NUM to me!!!!!!!!! We have very similar tastes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl. I've noticed that we have very similar meals too. Great minds think alike. :)

      Delete
  2. Would love to know more about the chicken & olive spread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a can of chicken and half of a block of cream cheese with half a cup or so of green olives whizzed together in the food processor. It's great on crackers or tortillas.

      Delete
  3. I am like Hawaii planner and was wondering how you made the chicken olive spread. We are having guests over the Thanksgiving holidays and I need some spreads for the Saturday ball game watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like salty dips, this is the one for you. We love savory, so this works for us. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for letting us all know how to make the chicken and olive spread. It sounds awesome.... You always have really good meals.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jackie. I think the same of you when you post your meals too. I love sharing with each other.

      Delete
  5. Your meals sound good!
    Thanks for sharing, as I get so tired of meal planning, so I am going to use some of your ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy. I hope you enjoy any of those you do try. I only post ones that are tried and true for us as I think those make the best recipes.:)

      Delete
  6. Breakfast for dinner is a favourite here too! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so delicious and out of the ordinary. :)

      Delete
  7. A shining example of excellence! Your post is both insightful and well-crafted. Thank you for sharing your valuable perspective.

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...