Sunday, March 4, 2018

Frugal Fun this Week

We've had a fun and frugal week this past week. 

We had so much rain the past week. School was called off at 1 o'clock on Thursday due to roads beginning to flood. So, I actually got off work early and headed to Chattanooga for a paid pet sitting job

We always enjoy pet sitting there. We get to stay in her house and love and enjoy her dogs.

She has awesome unlimited Internet and is close to many of the places we enjoy. It's like having a mini vacation and getting paid for it. 

We stopped in at Sears to get another free item using their Shop Your Way rewards program. I picked up another filter for our kitchen faucet. 

Auntie Anne's was giving away free pretzels on Saturday, so we stopped in to get one.  


We stopped in at Barnes & Noble and found they had planners marked down to $2, so we both picked one out. I also picked up a Zentangle book for my favorite art teacher for $2.

I sold two items on Ebay this week and made $10 on both items. 

I did not do any grocery shopping this past week since I knew we would be out of town. In fact, the lady we pet sit for bought fresh produce and said she forgot she would be out of town and to enjoy it ourselves, which was very nice of her. 

That was a wrap up of our week, how was yours?

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun week. Nothing like getting to love on someone else's pets, but all the different places to visit. YAY
    Sounds like a win - win!
    Have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl. I hope you have a great week too. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Belinda, I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy your blog. What I enjoy the most is how grateful you are even for small things, that is something I do not see very often in life.
    Continued frugality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan, that is so sweet of you to say. I hope you have a great week. :)

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...