Saturday, March 17, 2018

Frugal Week of March 12, 2018

I worked two days this week and brought lunch & drinks both days. 

My daughter is doing so well with her reselling that she has asked me to join her. So, on Saturday I started helping her because business has been doing so well. 

On Ebay I listed several more items for sale over the weekend. One of them sold on Thursday for $19.99. 

We were able to get in on an Angel Soft toilet paper deal at Dollar General this week. We used a $5 off $25 deal, plus a $5 off $15 Angel Soft deal, and $1.00 off coupons for each package.  We bought 5 packages of 12 rolls each and paid 91¢ for each 12 pack, which was a 92% savings.

I downloaded several free health videos and sewing tutorials to my computer to watch at a later time. 

On Thursday I had the day off, so we took the opportunity to drop off my daughter's car at her uncle's auto shop to get the oil changed. He also rotated her tires for her and only charged her $20 for supplies. 

While we were waiting on her car we went to the thrift store and picked out several items to resell. 

On Friday night I made a large taco salad for dinner on Friday and Saturday. I like making enough of one dish to have for the next day too. 

How was your frugal week?

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic deal on the TP - awesome.
    I bow to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl. It was my daughter who found that deal. She is really good with the coupons. :)

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...