Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all my readers. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and spend it with the ones you love. 

This year, as well as other years, I earned free money to buy some gifts. For example, I earned  $50 both through MyPoints  and Swagbucks. I had this money sent to my Paypal account, so I could spend it anywhere. 

I also received a free $50 Walmart Card from my Insurance company for having a mammogram in October.  I also earned a $25 Bath & Body Works gift card from Swagbucks

Here is our menu that I have planned for the next two days. Most everything was cooked from scratch, except for the crackers. 

Christmas Eve

Italian Beef
Cheese Ball & Crackers
Sausage Balls
Spiced Cider
Punch
Eggnog

Christmas Dinner

Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Dressing
Carrot Raisin Salad
Green Peas
Crescent Rolls
Spiced Cider
Punch
Eggnog

Desserts

Spice Cake
Banana Pudding
I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

14 comments:

  1. Have a very, Merry Christmas, Belinda! Your menu sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carol. Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu sounds delightful.
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl. Merry CHristmas to you too. :)

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas!

    (Everything sounds wonderfully delicious!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Belinda. Enjoy your menus and time with family.
    Love you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna. I hope you and Richard have a wonderful Christmas with your family too. Love you bunches. :)

      Delete
  6. Merry Christmas and enjoy using those gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. Merry Christmas to you and your family too. :)

      Delete


  7. Merry Christmas to you and yours Belinda!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelly. Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  8. Merry Christmas from a frugal sister who got all but ONE holiday present via rewards programs, a benefit raffle at my hairdresser's, the expo hall at a conference and regifting.

    The only gift that cost me out of pocket was the check I wrote to my childhood church -- my dad says he has enough stuff and would rather that the church get the money.

    A happy frugal New Year to you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great Donna! All of your presents but one coming from rewards programs. I love that.

    Thank you so much, I hope you have a happy and frugal new year too!

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...