Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year ~ 2018

Image Credit
Happy New Year to all my readers. I hope that 2018 will be filled with love and laughter, many blessings, good health, and good finances for you. Thank you for your friendship over the last year. It has been a blessing to me to keep in touch with so many of you while also getting to know some new friends too. I wish you all the best in 2018!

Tonight marks the beginning of a brand new year, and is often the time when people reflect back on the previous year and make a list of goals they would like to work on in the new year. 

Most of my goals are usually ongoing, such as living within my means, increasing my income and savings, avoiding consumerism, and living debt free.  My goal for the new year is to continue these and do them even better in 2018. I hope you'll join me. :)

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

14 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelly. I wish the same for you, a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018! :)

      Delete
  2. Brenda,
    Thank you for all your hard work on your blog, I have truly enjoyed it and the community of thrifty folks that follow it.
    Wishing you and your daughter a happy, healthy, frugal fun 2018.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellie. That is so sweet of you to say. I wish the best for you too in 2018.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Nil. Happy New Year to you too. :)

      Delete
  4. I there with you in 2018 staying the frugal course Belinda. Thanks for being a friend and keeping all of us bloggers on the right path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Sluggy. Thank you for your friendship too. We will be kindred spirits on the frugal path. :)

      Delete
  5. I have been reflecting upon 2017, which helps when I am tightening the screws more. However, while I tighten for 2018's increases, there is also a savings account that's been accumulating for 3 years to cover other household needs. Some were expected and some unexpected, but the savings account should cover the expected expenses.

    Cost of living certainly is rising, but we like our location and know that its cost of living is low compared to other areas of the country.
    Trucking along is what we are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to have the savings account to fall back on if need be, Anna. I feel the same way as you do, I want to stay here since the cost of living is so low. DD has other plans though and wants me to follow along. Time will tell.

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...