Friday, December 15, 2023

GDA ~ Good Deal Alert on Swaggerty's Sausage


Food City has Swaggerty's sausage, (mild, hot, or sage) in the one pound package on sale Friday and Saturday ONLY priced at 2 for $5.00. And, if you go to the Swaggerty's website, you can print coupons for them. 

I was able to print $2.00 off two packages, $1.00 off one package, and buy two get one free coupons. 

Food City let me use two of each coupon, so I was able to buy twelve rolls of sausage and with the sale and coupon it worked out to $1.58 per roll! 

If you have a Food City near you and you like Swaggerty's sausage this is a fantastic sale. 

Belinda
Homemaker at Heart
Mortgage & Debt Free
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27


14 comments:

  1. Ooooh Thanks!
    I printed off a couple of coupons and went back to Food City this morning. Great deal on sausage. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Kathy. I went back today with my other coupons too. We are all stocked up for a long time. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! That is amazing! No Food City here that I know of but I am so happy to know about the coupon availability.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that makes me happy, Lana. I'm glad to share any good frugal tips I can. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, you did very well on the sausage purchasing. Good for you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jackie. I was really tickled with it.

      Delete
  4. Not a brand near us, but Yes....that's a fantastic deal for you !
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like an incredibly good buy. Well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of Food City or the sausage, but it sounds like a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. Food City bought out Bi-Lo a few years ago.

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...