Monday, October 23, 2023

Saving Money in my Frugal Kitchen ~ Menu Plan Monday

 

Saving Money in my Frugal Kitchen


What’s for Dinner


Monday ~ Mexican Food  ~ 


Bailey had the Pina de la Fiesta, which is a pineapple filled with grilled steak, chicken, shrimp, peppers, onions, bacon and queso. 


I had the Molcajete de la Fiesta, which includes grilled chicken, steak, shrimp and chorizo, beef ribs, nopales and cambray onions, and oaxaca cheese.  

Both were served with rice, beans, salad and tortillas. It was so much food that we brought the leftovers home and ate them for several meals afterwards.


Tuesday
 ~  Japanese - Hibachi Chicken and Shrimp, Cucumber Rolls, Stir Fried Vegetables, Fried Rice. 

Wednesday ~  Leftovers!

Thursday ~ Cauliflower Taco meat from Brand New VeganTortillas, Cheddar Cheese, Spinach, Tomatoes, Potato Pancakes, and Deviled Eggs. (Trying to avoid food waste makes for some interesting menus)

Friday ~  Repeat of Thursday night dinner. 

Saturday ~  Dirty Rice with Sausage, Oven Fried Potatoes, Broccoli. Bailey enjoys the Dirty Rice with Sausage, but I opted for a Veggie Burger instead. 

Sunday ~ Quiche with Spinach, Tomatoes, and Broccoli. 

What’s on the menu in your home this week?raid your cupboards or

Belinda
Mortgage & Debt Free
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27


4 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks like some yummy meals!
    I usually get the burrito as big as my head(California burrito) but I think I will have to try those Pina or Molcajete as they look so good.
    And that Japanese hibachi looks delicious. My husband and son like sushi, but I'm not a big fan of raw fish. ;)
    Hope you have another delicious week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy. I am not a fan of raw fish either, so I look for the vegetarian options. They have some that are really good. The California burrito sounds delicious and big, you probably make it last forever more than one meal too. The Hibachi was so good. The vegetables are delicious, I could eat them everyday like that.

      Delete
  2. Wow - that food looks absolutely amazing. I'm not surprised it fed you for a couple more days. xx

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...