Saturday, October 21, 2023

Kroger Grocery Markdowns

At the beginning of the month we went to Kroger to check on their markdowns and to pick up a few sale items. The markdowns did not disappoint us either.

Normally at this time of the month we are running low on pantry inventory, but not this month thanks to the markdowns and sale items we bought. 

Three pound packages of Four Star Premium Mild Smoked Sausage marked down to $4.44 each, we bought six packages. 

Ten pound bags of Russet Potatoes were marked down to $2.27, we bought three. 

Bumble Bee Tuna 43 cents, Bumble Bee Albacore Tuna 81 cents and $1.22, Simple Truth Organic Beef Flavored Gravy 54 cents, Simple Truth Albacore Tuna pouches 37 cents, Kroger Pizza Sauce 79 cents. 

Rogerwood Cajun Style Andouille Smoked Sausage was $1.84, we bought five packages. 

Simple Truth Vanilla Dairy Free Almond Milk Yogurt Tub $1.69. 

We also picked up cream cheese for 99 cents, 18 count packages of eggs for 99 cents, and canned potatoes for 99 cents. 

Thanks to all of these items we have plenty of inventory on hand for a while. 

Belinda
Mortgage & Debt Free
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27





16 comments:

  1. Good for you, Belinda! My Kroger hasn't had any good mark downs in a while, but I do look for them and take advantage when I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frances. They definitely helped us this month.

      Delete
  2. Other than the taters(which I don't eat)and the spicy andouille sausage it looks like a great haul! I won't be shopping for quite awhile to come now so I'll live vicariously through fellow bloggers shops. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sluggy. I won’t eat the spicy sausage either, but Bailey loves it and will get multiple meals out of it.

      Delete
  3. I love Kroger markdowns!!!! You have to look around - but can find the best stuff. You guys did great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, Cheryl. We did really well this month thanks to them.

      Delete
  4. What awesome finds. You should be well stocked for awhile I would guess.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jackie. We definitely have more than we normally do at the end of the month.

      Delete
  5. You found some great deals! Looking forward to reading what you make with all those goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. It's been a long time. It's harder to keep up when you're not sending emails. I wish I were still getting your emails. Anyway, will you be able to use up that many eggs? Bes wishes, Arlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arlene, it's so great to see you posting.

      I have a new email sign up program now using Follow It and it sends an email whenever I have a new blog post. You can sign up for it on the right hand side of my blog.

      We have been using the eggs for meals instead of meat since they were cheaper than meat lately. In fact, I'm going to use some tonight to make a quiche for dinner along with some tomatoes and spinach. And I'm going to boil some eggs to make deviled eggs too. And we can always freeze what we don't use up in time, although eggs do last long past their expiration date.

      I hope you are doing well. It's so great to hear from you.

      Delete
  7. So many good deals and dinners to make. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love the andouille sausage! Great buy! What are you going to do with all the potatoes? Do you ever can them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not canned potatoes myself, Anne, although I do buy them when they are on sale as they are so great to pull off the shelf and add to dinner. We've already used about half of them in mashed potatoes, oven baked potatoes, and I may use the rest in a potato soup.

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...