- We went grocery shopping on Saturday and found a ham in the discounted meat section. I was thrilled. We also found 5 pound bags of potatoes in the discount bin for 99¢, and I bought two of those.
- Tuesday night is board game night here. I popped a big bowl of popcorn (with a lid, so any leftover can be eaten the next day) and made a big jug of ice water. We played Disney Monopoly for over two hours and had such fun.
- Update on medical bill, which I had to stay on top of to make sure they gave me my 50% discount. I received a letter this week stating that the balance was now zero. This was a savings of over $900.
- We did not get caught up in the Build A Bear hype especially since we find them at yard sales for $1.00 each. This week we found two Christmas reindeer and picked those up to resell.
n- We've been out to a few yard sales already today and came back home by 10:30 a.m. since there were so few of them. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
- We did pick up two Taylor Swift CDs for $1.00 each. 35 songs for 6¢ each, can't beat that.
- Ran errands on Thursday, but was out later than expected. We ended up getting hungry, so I went into Food City and picked up some bananas, cheese, crackers, and chips. This tied us over until dinner time and we spent no money eating out.