Sunday, December 2, 2012
Bi-Lo Grocery Run
Made a grocery store run to Bi-Lo on Saturday. They offer e-coupons on the Bi-Lo Bonus Card now. Shoppers can check the website for specific coupons and then load them onto the Bonus Card. Once you buy the product, the coupon savings reflects on your cash register receipt. There is the added bonus of combining a sale with a manufacturer's coupon with an e-coupon for added savings.
Here is a list of the groceries I bought:
- Hanover Green Beans (24 ounce) 99¢ after sale and e-coupon
- 2 Hellman's Mayonnaise $2.64 each after B1G1F sale and e-coupon
- 2 Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage - on sale for 2/$5.00
- 2 Hillshire Farms Little Smokies - $2.50 each after B1G1F sale
- 3 Borden (8 ounce) Cheddar Cheese - $1.83 each after combining sale, e-coupon & manufacture coupon
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2012.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”