Friday, November 2, 2012

Frugal Friday

Image Credit
I wanted to show you all the great Swagbucks search I earned yesterday morning searching for "dinner bell". I won forty-seven Swagbucks for my search. So far right now I have $205 saved up in Amazon gift certificates that I have earned from Swagbucks recently. I am saving them up to go towards Christmas presents. 

In case you are still wondering about Swagbucks and what to do on the website after you sign up, I've created a Swagbucks for Beginners page to this blog. You can see it among the tabs running along the top of the blog. I hope you will find it informative and easy to use. 
 
For those wanting an update, my Mom has been moved to a rehabilitation facility, which is really just a nice name for a nursing home. Her insurance will pay for 20 days of rehab and we are hoping she can come home after that, but time will tell. She still has some confusion, which they tell us is from the medicine that had her on during the sedation. We are hoping to have the whole family together for Thanksgiving for her homecoming. 

My Dad made dinner for us today while I was at work. He made Meatloaf, Soup Beans, Brussel Sprouts, and cornbread. It was so good. I don't know what it is about someone else's cooking, but it tastes great. How was your Friday night dinner?

How has your week been shaping up? 

Belinda
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2012.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

2 comments:

  1. Hi Belinda,
    I keep meaning to sign up for Swagbucks. Thanks for the reminder.
    That's a good sign that your mom has been moved from the hospital to the rehab facility. Hopefully these next couple of weeks will show some improvement in her condition.
    I love it when someone else cooks for me. It does always taste better.
    take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Lili. I sure have missed everyone since Mom has been sick and in the hospital. I've had a cold this week, so I have been staying home and not visiting her because I don't want to make her sick. You take care too, it is always good to "see" you. :)

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...