Ten Ways to Save $100 This Year:
1. Purchase 10 articles of clothing at thrift shops and yard sales this year instead of paying department store prices.
2. Hang four loads of laundry per week instead of using the dryer.
3. Once a month make a pizza from scratch instead of having one delivered.
4. Write a good letter instead of making a monthly long distance phone call.
5. Reduce your soda consumption by four cans per week.
6. Bake one batch of bread per week.
7. Save $50 each on two children’s birthday parties by making homemade decorations, cake, wrapping paper, and one present.
8. Reduce your smoking by three cigarettes per day (or give up smoking altogether and save even more).
9. Reduce your whole milk consumption by two gallons per week,
substituting dry milk in cooking, homemade cocoa mix, and in
half-and-half for drinking.
10. Pack four inexpensive school lunches per week.
~ Living within our Means ~