Sunday, April 7, 2019

Yard Sale Saturday 4-6-2019

Image Credit
Slowly but surely the weather is warming up here and yard sale season is beginning. On Saturday we went to multiple yard sales and even two community yard sales. 

 
One of the other items we picked up at a yard sale were these bins. These are the bins my daughter uses to store her reselling items. She had been buying them at Sam's Club, but they've quit selling them. She found thirteen of these at a yard sale for $1.00 each and she was thrilled to find them. 

My daughter also picked up a diffuser for $1.00 yesterday, and although I didn't find anything for myself I did enjoy the thrill of the hunt. 

Have yard sales started up in your area yet?  

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

14 comments:

  1. I miss yard sales. None here yet. WOW, what buys! I would love to find those bins - wowza!
    Good shopping. Hopes she makes a great profit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cheryl. She was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good yard sale. but have to be careful as I need nothing and then I am tempted to buy something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yard sales here with warm weather. Bailey hit a jackpot again. :) Narnia books were read repeatedly by my kiddos. Great deal.

    Giraffe born at Memphis Zoo over weekend. Watched the birth streaming on FB. Now have a herd of 10 giraffes. Tuesday afternoons are free for Tennessee residents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a picture of the giraffe on the news, Anna. So sweet.

      The Narnia audio books were a great find. She was tickled to find those.

      Free zoo entrance is terrific and free entertainment. Bailey and I go to the CHattanooga Zoo, which isn't very big, but we love it especially in the cooler weather.

      Delete
  5. I loved Emmy Rossum in Phantom of the Opera too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great movie. We used to watch it in the band room when I subbed. I'll have to look for her in it.

      Delete
  6. I scrolled down to start reading your post and I saw that dress. My first reaction was "Emmy Rossum wore that dress!!!!" I remember that photo. She wears that style quite often. I love fashion so I am always following celebrity fashion.

    Bailey always finds the greatest items. I would have been so excited to find a diffuser for a $1.00.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a beautiful diffuser, I should have taken a picture of it to show you. I thought that was so neat about the dress. It was a fun yard sale day for sure.

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...