Saturday, September 15, 2018

Yard Sale Saturday 9-15-2018


While we were out looking for yard sales we came across these 16 wild turkeys crossing our path. We stopped while they made it all the way safely across the road


I've been wanting a dash cam for a while now and we found one for $3.00. Can you believe that? It works great too. 


I also found this car mount for my phone for $1.00. Bailey was teasing me saying that if I found one more thing to put on my window I was not going to be able to see. LOL


This is a giant reusable water container. It holds 32 ounces and has a neat straw. It sells on Amazon for right at $20 and we paid 50¢ for it. 


This is an insulated 31 bag and a great size. Will be nice to take grocery shopping with us when we need it. These sell for $50 on the Thirty One website, but I paid $2.00 for this. 



This really spoke to me when I saw it. It's a hard plastic container and has the nicest sayings on it. I love things like this and it was only $1.00, so I picked it up. 


I love the stainless steel bowl I picked up a few weeks ago and have used it for so many things since then that when I saw these two bowls for $2.00 I just had to grab them. 


Okay, this older couple had these two vacuums and I asked the price on them and they said they didn't know if they worked or not, but said I could have them, but they needed charging. I have one plugged in right now, so we will see if it works or not, but they were free, so we are not out any money.  


I found these and unfolded one and they are pretty big, sort of like the size of two dinner napkins sewn together. There are 30 of them in all and I only paid $1.50 for all of them. I will be using these as cleaning cloths or if we need to clean up something that needs throwing away, they will come in handy. 


This is a Victoria Secret bracelet that we bought for $1.50, which I bought to resell. 


And finally I bought this Ace hardware socket set for $1.50, which I also bought to resell. 


That's all for Yard Sale Saturday this week. My daughter found a lot of great items to resell, but I don't list those things. We were both happy with our finds today and had a great day. 

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

18 comments:

  1. Belinda, you find the greatest things at thrift stores and yard sales. I'm having yard sale envy right now :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frances. Yard sales are one of my favorite things to do.

      Delete
  2. Wow you are a yard sale expert , Belinda. All of these are great deals, especially the dash cam. I think paid a bit over $100 for mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nil. I couldn’t believe she only wanted $3 for it.

      Delete
  3. You have got great "yard sale" eyes! Lots of great bargains this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really found a lot of great stuff this week! I haven't been in a few weeks (since so much of my time is taken up by physical therapy, so I've been either there or using yard sale day as a time to catch up around the house). Hoping I can hit a few more before the season is over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie. I understand about the need to catch up as I'm doing that today, putting food into the pantry that we bought on Friday. It's takes time to do all those things. I hope you can hit up few more yard sales before the season is over too. We are hoping to do the same here. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, wow, wow!!!! You did great. There are some fantastic deals there.
    Good shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We missed the bulk of yard sale season, but now my daughter will be looking for a few items as she left several things in her old apartment (broken or low quality make shift items), so I'm putting the word out. Maybe we will get lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that would be great, Sam. I hope you do get lucky. It's always good to put the word out. :)

      Delete
  7. Thirty one bags are amazingly well made. You totally scored on that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some great deals there girl, I would love to yard sale and re sell but my husband would kill me. Plus I don't know how to re-sell. I would re keep, probably why there is a death threat here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. My daughter does have a lot of inventory, but she is self-taught and learned everything she knows watching Youtube channels and reading. I am in awe of how well she does. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  9. Those blue towels are disposable surgery towels-we are not allowed to reuse. Recognized them immediately! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is good to know, Elle. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...