Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday

Sunday Dinner is Salmon Patties, Green Beans & Onions, Mashed Potatoes & Peas, and Sweet Tea to drink. 


This was the free lunch from Chick-Fil-A I received when I subbed one day a couple of weeks ago. It was delicious. :)

And here is a sweet note from one of the teachers I subbed for this week...


Here is a photo of a free water bottle I received at school one day and one from the auto dealership where I had my oil changed recently. They left it in the cup holder of my car.  :)



We are spending the day putting up the Christmas tree a little bit while playing and relaxing on the computers too. We are taking our sweet time decorating. 

How are you enjoying your Sunday?

Belinda
~ Merry Christmas ~

6 comments:

  1. sounds like a nice way to spend your Sunday - and your dinner looks great - we also had mashed potatoes and green beans today -- but had Ham.

    I like to put our Christmas tree up early - it was up November 7th !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meme. You dinner sounds great too. :)

      Delete
  2. Freebies are always grand, B.U.T. the note...

    I have not been a junior/senior, high-school teacher since 01/95 but received several notes since last week telling me I was a favorite teacher or taught something that still affects students of the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet, Anna. Notes like that mean so much. :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like you are having a great December. We do not have a tree this year, but we put out other Christmas decorations. Your dinner sounds yummy. Have blessed week.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patti. I hope you have a blessed week too. :)

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...