Monday, December 30, 2013

Free Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent after Rebate


The other day while I was shopping I needed to pick up some baking soda for the freezer, which I had just cleaned out and defrosted. I picked up two boxes of Arm & Hammer baking soda and was pleasantly surprised to find a rebate for up to $5.00 for a free bottle of Arm & Hammer liquid laundry detergent. 

All I needed to buy was two boxes of baking soda and one bottle of detergent, which I had already bought this month. So I came home, printed off the form, and sent it off with my receipts. The offer is good through 2-15-14. Here is a link to the rebate offer if you are interested: 

Get one Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent Free

Belinda
CFO ~ Chief Frugal Officer
© Belinda & Frugal Workshop, 2011-2014.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...