Saturday, March 30, 2013

Aldi


 Aldi has another great sale on produce this week, so I stopped in there this week to take advantage of the deals. 

I bought the following:

2 - five pound bags of baking potatoes - 99¢ each
2 - three pound bags of sweet potatoes - 79¢ each
2 - three pound bags of onions - 99¢ each
2 pineapples - 99¢ each

Total came to  $7.52 or $7.92 with tax.


There are 8 baking potatoes in each of the bags, which makes them 12¢ per potato. We will have several baked potato nights here, which will  make for some very inexpensive meals. 

This deal is good through Tuesday, April 2, 2013.
 
Belinda
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2011-2013.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo glad that I have an Aldi's, although my prices are higher, specials are different. I bought 3 lb bag of sweet potatoes @ 99, making them 33/lb. The grocery store across the street is selling them at $1.69/LB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a huge difference between stores, Carol! 99¢ for a 3 pound bag is a great deal. I'm glad we both have easy access to Aldis. I know it wasn't always that way for both of us.

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...