Thursday, June 8, 2017

Comment Section


Thank you to everyone who legitimately comments on my blog because I really enjoy reading your comments. They make me feel connected to my readers and we help each other out in the comment section and we learn from each other. I love getting positive comments. 

Unfortunately, every now and then a spammer will come along and spam multiple blog posts, and I have to go in and remove them. I've removed six such comments today, so for the time being I am going to have to moderate any comments made on the blog. 

Just wanted to give you a heads up about the hopefully temporary change. 

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

6 comments :

  1. It stinks you have to do that. I have had that happen too. I just understand their purpose.
    Keep vigilant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl. I appreciate that.

      Delete
  2. SPAM and trolls can be a nuiscence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they can be, Carol. I just deleted 13 more from the same troll. Ugh.

      Delete
  3. I've had that happen too and it is so annoying.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Frugal Workshop.