Monday, October 28, 2024

Menu Plan Monday ~ Saving Money in my Frugal Kitchen

 


My Frugal Week

On Monday I stopped in at Gordon’s for a curbside pickup of black olives. I find their prices to be rather high lately except for the black olives, so I removed the temptation of impulse shopping. 

On Sunday I made six gelatin and fruit cups using orange gelatin and mandarin oranges. I also made a Chicken Tortilla Soup for dinner using up several cans of food from the pantry  such as corn, beans, and tomatoes. I also used up several items from the fridge such as the lingering bowls of red peppers, tomatoes, and black olives.  

What’s for Dinner

Monday ~ Teriyaki Chicken, Fried Rice, Stir Fried Vegetables of Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, and Zucchini. 

Tuesday ~ Baked Potatoes with Cheese, Tomatoes, & Black Olives. 

Wednesday ~ Chicken Fajitas, Red Peppers, Onions, Romaine Lettuce, Corn, Flour or Corn Tortillas. 

Thursday ~ Baked Potatoes with Cheese & Black Olives.

Friday ~ Mexican Grilled Chicken, Chopped Tomatoes, Salad. 

Saturday ~ Grilled Chicken Burrito Bowls. 

Souper Sunday ~ Chicken Tortilla Soup

What’s been on the menu in your home this past week?


Belinda
Homemaker at Heart
Mortgage & Debt Free
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27


4 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful. You know that is my kind of food!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes, we have very similar tastes, Cheryl. :)

      Delete
  2. (Little Penpen) your menu for the week sounds good. We eat way too much hamburger around here. I need to look up some of those chicken recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to eat a lot of hamburger back when it cost less. I wish they could magically lower the price. LOL

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...