Monday, October 14, 2024

Menu Plan Monday ~ Saving Money in my Frugal Kitchen - October 14, 2024


My Frugal Week

The first rule in a frugal kitchen should be nothing goes to waste. Shop your freezer first and pull from your pantry to make meals and then use those items. 

On Wednesday I made one dozen deviled eggs, and six gelatin/fruit cups to have on hand. I also made a Pico de Gallo to go with our chicken fajita bowls for dinner. 

What’s for Dinner

Meatless Monday ~ Chicken Fajitas, Corn Tortillas, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Red Onions.

Taco Tuesday ~ Homemade Pizza from for movie night. 

Wednesday ~ Chicken Fajita Bowls, Pico de Gallo, Deviled Eggs, and Corn. 

Thursday ~ BBQ Pork Chops, Hot Potato Salad, Deviled Eggs, Cucumber Salad

Friday & Saturday ~Grilled Chicken Fajita Salads, Cabbage, and Corn. 

Sunday ~ Roasted Turkey Breast, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans & Onions. 

What’s been on the menu in your home this past week?


Belinda
Homemaker at Heart
Mortgage & Debt Free
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27


4 comments:

  1. Your meals sound sooo good! I love pico de Gallo!
    My meals weren't too exciting. I fixed stir fry, San Francisco chops and french onion soup.
    Did Bailey like SpongeBob when she was little? We went to Wendys for the Krabby Patty which was ok, but the Pineapple Frosty was really good. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy. Bailey LOVED SpongeBob when she was little. I will have to tell her about it. That pineapple frosty sounds wonderful! I need to try that one. :)

      Delete
  2. Everything sounds so good! I can eat mexican food every day of the week. I might have to add it to Friday's menu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I could eat Mexican every day too, it’s so good!

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...