Monday, October 7, 2024

Menu Plan Monday ~ Saving Money in my Frugal Kitchen ~ October 7, 2024

What’s for Dinner

Monday ~ I put chicken thighs in the slow cooker along with some Italian salad dressing as a marinade and then added taco seasoning later. Bailey loved it! I served this with the last of the cucumber salad, potatoes, and carrots. 

Taco Tuesday ~ We used the rest of the chicken from Monday and had Chicken Tacos. 

Wednesday ~ Salmon Patties, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans with Onions. 

Thursday ~ Grilled Chicken, Pinto Beans, Corn Salsa. 

Friday ~ Grilled Chicken Salads, Apple Salad, Cucumber Salad. It was a salad kind of night. 😂 



Saturday ~ Using a fifty-one cent Crash & Burn pizza crust mix from Martha White, I made this Homemade Pizza. Turkey Pepperoni & Black Olives were toppings. 

Sunday ~ Grilled Chicken Salads after a long day of consignment and grocery shopping.

What’s been on the menu in your home this past week?


Belinda
Homemaker at Heart
Mortgage & Debt Free
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27



6 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy!
    I haven't tried the Italian dressing as a chicken marinade, so thank you for the idea.
    My son made me a list of his favorite meals, so I fixed beef stew, "greasewiches" which are really French dip sandwiches, and tacos/nachos. Kept my husband from clucking over too many chicken dishes. :D
    Hope you have a tasty week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Kathy. The French Dip sandwiches and nachos sound great! The Olive Garden Italian dressing is delicious and such a good marinade, but this time I used the Kroger brand. I hope you have a tasty week too.

      Delete
  2. Your menu plan sounds really delicious! I miss making a homemade pizza. I might try it sometime for myself & Nick (M can't eat it). Hawaii Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love both tacos and pizza and don't think I'll every get tired of those. I do make both of them differently since I am low carbing it, but still love them.

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...