Friday, September 27, 2024

Fourth Frugal Friday of September 2024


Welcome to Frugal Friday! 

My Frugal Week


Bailey got this really neat tool at the consignment sale for 50 cents. It's a premium empty bottle kit and they sell them on Amazon. It has a pull down spout so you can get the product out without having to put it into another container. 

Freebies

Freebies was the name of the game this week. 


On Sunday our local Sharp agency had a free pet food clinic. I went and came home with a fourteen ounce bag of Meow Mix and a bag of cat litter. 

Utah State University has a free Soup or Sauce Mix (SOS) booklet on their website.  There are fourteen pages in the booklet with recipes for different soups. 


Pictured are two free towels from the recent trade/swap day. They are 100% cotton and nice and fluffy. I also picked up a reusable Cracker Barrel bag that I washed, but the outside disintegrated in the washer, so that’s my frugal fail of the week. 😂


We used our Pizza Hut Rewards account to get a free movie Tuesday night. 

And finally, here is a list of twenty websites where you can download unlimited books for free:

1. Planet eBook

2. Free-eBooks. net

3. ManyBooks 

4. Librivox 

5. Internet Archive 

6. BookBub 

7. Open Library

8. BookBoon 

9. Feedbooks 

10. Smashwords 

11. Project Gutenberg

12. Google Books 

13. PDFBooksWorld 

14. FreeTechBooks 

15. Bookyards 

16. GetFreeBooks 

17. eBookLobby 

18. FreeComputerBooks 

19. LibriVox 

20. ManyBooks


What I've been Reading This Week

50 Nifty Tricks from Big DIY Savings from This Old House



Thank you for dropping by my frugal blog, you are always welcome here.

 I hope that you find something in this post helpful or encouraging.  

We would love to hear all about your week in the comment section.


Belinda
Homemaker at Heart
Mortgage & Debt Free
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27


6 comments:

  1. Nice on all the freebies! Do you need a Kindle to download books from those sites? I don't have a Kindle - just laptop and a tablet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you don't need a Kindle to download those books, Cheryl. You don't even need one to get the free Kindle books on Amazon as they have that free Kindle reader. HTH.

      Delete
  2. You had some nice wins, despite your frugal "fail". ;-) Good work. (Hawaii Planner)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great buy on that bottle emptying kit. I didn't know there was such a thing.
    I'm sure the kitties are enjoying the free food and kitty litter. Yum on the free pizza! I think Hawaiian pizza is my favorite.
    Thanks for the list of free book sites. I do love free books.
    How is the weather your way? We are getting lots of wind and rain here.
    Stay safe and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bailey loves pineapple on her pizza, that and bacon. Lots of rain here with some wind, it sort of went east of us by just a bit and I am so grateful! Hope you all get dry there and have a safe and terrific weekend too.

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...