Monday, March 25, 2024

Meal Plan Monday ~ March 25, 2024

 

What’s for Dinner

Monday ~ We had pot roast and vegetables left from Sunday, so I made a small beef stew with what was left over. I was concerned that it might not be enough food, so I had some ground beef thawing in the refrigerator and made cheesy potatoes to go with that. We also had green beans with onions

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday~ Chicken Pot Pie, but I used a 9 x 13 pan so used both crusts on the bottom and then used a package of Pepperidge Farm dressing mix for the top. It made a lot of food, so we ate on that for three days. 

Saturday ~ Orange Chicken, Spinach Salad, Cauliflower Rice, Steamed Broccoli. 

Sunday ~ Chicken Fajitas, Grilled Onions and Peppers, Brussel Sprouts. 

What’s on the Menu for This Coming Week

I haven't decided yet, so I'm going to wing it this week. I have several ideas planned and will definitely be having fish a couple of days this week. Please come back next week to see what we had on our menu this week. 

What’s been on the menu in your home this past week?


Belinda
Homemaker at Heart
Mortgage & Debt Free
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27


12 comments:

  1. Winging it is the only way some weeks can go. I am in one of those too.
    Anne in the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your version of chicken pot pie with stuffing on top would be a winner! All of your meals sound delicious. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not so much winging it as moving things around this week. Still need to use things up as once Kris comes home for Easter there will be even more leftovers in the fridge freezer.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good plan, Jackie. I hope you have a wonderful visit with Kris.

      Delete
  4. Yum! Your meals sound delicious!
    I made a lasagna, and we had it for 3 days. I do love having leftovers so I don't have to cook. ;) No idea what I will cook the rest of the week though, but I bought a ham on sale for .99/lb for Easter.
    Wishing you a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy. Yum, I love lasagne, we sill use my grandmother's recipe and it's a family favorite. I love not having to cook for a few days also. LOL

      Very nice deal on the ham! You'll be able to have a lot of meals with that. I hope you all also have a very blessed Easter.

      Delete
  5. well that comment was from me, Kathy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three days' meals from one cooking session is a real triumph for cooks and dishwashers everywhere. I have never made lasagna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Linda. I love it when food lasts for three days.

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...