Monday, December 2, 2019

Dirt Poor and Lovin' It!: Learning to live on minimum wage painlessly


Dirt Poor and Lovin' It!: Learning to live on minimum wage painlessly, also written by Kate Singh, is free today on Amazon Kindle. 


Please make sure to check the price before you buy it to make sure it is still free. 


From the Amazon website...

For everyone on fixed incomes, military incomes, minimum wage, disability, or social security. This is for families and individuals that want a quality of life on limited funds. This little book is packed with simple and fun advice to eat well and healthily, live well, have fun, beautify their homes, make their own laundry detergent, and ideas for urban farming. For less than a cup of coffee at McDonald's, you will have a great little money saving novelette.


I've enjoyed reading about her Home Economics book this weekend on frugality. I thought you might enjoy this one as well.

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

12 comments:

  1. Worth checking out since it's FREE! I "heart" free......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I really don't think any of us are poor, we are all broke, but poor is a state of mind. Broke is a condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good read, filled with lots of budgeting tips, I will seek it out, Thank you.
    By the way, I keep forgetting to say, I love your blue and white piece of Cornish ware on your header, my grandma had that very collection.
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo. I love that piece of Cornish ware. It's one of my favorites.

      Delete
  4. Kate Signh encourages her reader. You can do it!
    -memphis metro

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks a really interesting read and I'm guessing would have lots of frugal tips for living well on lower incomes. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...