Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Cheap Meals: How to Prepare Meals that are Simply Affordable and Nutritious



Another free eBook out today...

Cheap Meals: How to Prepare Meals that are Simply Affordable and Nutritious, written by Amanda Joly, is free today on Amazon Kindle.

Please make sure to check the price before you buy it to make sure it is still free.

From the Amazon website...
Do You Want to Attain the Secret to Eating Great Even On The Tightest of Budgets? If So, Listen Up...
Who Else Wants to Eat Better Than Ever By Putting These Cash-Saving Food-Shopping and Preparation Tips to Use -- You‘ll Literally Save Money Every Time You Visit the Kitchen!
I'm really enjoying these books on frugality and the price cannot be beat. I hope you are enjoying them as well. 

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

4 comments:

  1. Read the part of "book" offered online, as I have the others you posted. There has been good news in each one. Read all at Amazon by Singh and saw several of her on YouTube.
    -memphis metro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're finding useful things in each one, Anna. I like Singh's Youtube channel too, she can get a bit wordy, but she has good information in them.

      Delete
  2. I have no trouble cooking thrifty meals. I have been preparing nutritious and balanced thrifty meals for ages. But, these books sound like good ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...