Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tuesday's Frugal Finds

Good morning! 

I wanted to mention two frugal things we've done this week so far. 

The first one is my daughter went to Aldi for me and picked up carrots (2 lb. bag) for 49¢ and potatoes (5 lb. bag) for $1.49. 

She also picked up a deal at CVS for paper towels and toilet paper. Scott paper towels were on sale for $5.49 for a 6 pack and Scott toilet paper was on sale for $6.99. 

When you spend $20 you earn a $5 extra bucks reward. She also rolled $8.00 worth of extra bucks she had from last week. 

We also printed off coupons from the ScottBrand.com website for both. There was also a $2 rebate at Checkout51, which makes each item only $1.53 each in the end.  

Here is a 45 second video that my daughter made about this deal:

Hope you are having a frugal week so far. 
Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

6 comments:

  1. great shopping I need to figure out more ways to save money on my shopping here in Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gill. I hope you can figure out more ways to save too. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! She's good at this couponing system.

    Our Aldi is closed for remodeling...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope your Aldi is reopened soon.

      Delete
  3. I appreciated you mentioning this as I was able to get the deal as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so glad, Sandy. I will be sure to tell Bailey. :)

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...