Saturday, February 25, 2017

Another Publix Deal

Here is another video (37 seconds) on a coupon deal my daughter Bailey did at Publix this week. 

She was able to pick up two Palermo's frozen pizzas, one bottle of Ken's Steak House dressing, four Country Crock spreads, and eight boxes of Lipton tea for $2.81, which made each item 19¢ each after sales, coupons, and rebates. 


She explains how she did the deal in her video and I hope you enjoy and learn from it, if you are interested. She is a whiz at couponing and saves our household a great deal of money. 

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

14 comments:

  1. I wish we could get those sort of deals here in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey, I expect any day now you will have your own blog! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! That would not surprise me, Susan. :)

      Delete
  3. Go Bailey! I believe the student has surpassed the master. Your a great mentor Belinda.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Patti. I believe you are correct, the student has surpassed me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! Where does she find her online coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Normally she gets them from Couponoholic.

    http://www.couponaholic.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You run a fine blog here Belinda - I love ho it is honest, uncomplicated and straight-talking. Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phil. I really enjoy reading your blog. It is one of my favorites. :)

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...