Welcome to Frugal Friday
Saving Money in the Kitchen
I decided to not post my Menu Plan Monday blog post on Monday and am going to include it in my Frugal Friday posts for the time being.
What’s for Dinner
Monday ~ Chicken
Tuesday ~ Margarita Shrimp
Wednesday ~ Chicken Tacos and Corn
Thursday ~ Chicken Enchiladas and Corn
I took the leftover chicken from Wednesday's dinner and made chicken enchiladas out of it for dinner on Thursday. No food waste here this week.
Friday & Saturday ~ Chicken Frito Salad


Glad the shot helped you.
ReplyDeleteGreat deal on cheese! I would have loaded up too.
Had to go hunting for you today - as blogger is not updating anyone the past few days. Getting so tired of the problems.
Thank you, Cheryl. I know what you mean about the blogger issues. Sigh
DeleteDear Belinda, I am also glad the shot helped you! You have had a great week in thrifting, dear friend!
ReplyDeleteYes, Blogger has not updated anyone of even one new post in its reader...it has been totally dead since Tuesday morning! We are now in day 4!
I came directly to visit you and this is how I found your post. By the way, I have put a couple of different methods on my blog (which you will see on the top right column) for people if they choose to follow my blog in another way! (Feedly or email), because we obviously cannot rely on the news reader. Even when it was working, it sometimes took anywhere from 30 minutes to an entire day before it showed any new posts!
Sending you much love and hugs from across the miles, Belinda.
My Thursday blog post is on my blog but of course the Blogger news reader hasn't told anyone. LOL!
I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead. Thank you so much for being here, for all you do to help others and for your friendship, it really means so much to me.
Thank you, Linda. I'll be sure to look into other ways to follow your blog for sure. I hope you're having a lovely weekend too.
DeleteYou got 2 huge deals this week. There is a UGO a couple of hours from here. If we are ever on a day trip close to it, I want to go check it out.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Anne.
DeleteDear Belinda, I wanted to let you know that I removed the Feedly button because it wasn't working! (on my blog) However, the Feedly website is the way to go if you choose to use this method to follow blogs. There is another one as well. The Old Reader. They are both free! Yes, it took me some time to enter the blog urls of those I want to follow (or continue following), but it is worth it because I will be able to see when new posts come up. It takes a very long time to go through each one in the Blogger news reader, longer than it takes to use these newer methods. Sorry about the Feedly button not being on my blog, dear friend, but I only took it off when one of my followers attempted to follow me in that way and told me that it wasn't functional.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you have been feeling tired, but I'm glad that the shot has helped. Hope that your wound is healing ok too.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how high gas is now; I had to pay $4.19 gallon since I had already used my points. Diesel is $6/gallon which I am sure means that everything else will go up.
You found some great deals, and your meals sound tasty. Hope you are having a good weekend.
Your menu sounds really good. I am sorry that you are not feeling well. Hopefully you are better very soon.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
You scored on the cheese. Nice!
ReplyDelete