Saturday, September 26, 2026

Fourth and Final Friday Friday of September 2026

 



Welcome to Frugal Friday

I wanted to drop in and say there wasn't a Frugal Friday post yesterday because it was a rough week here. Bailey was in a car accident on Tuesday, but she is fine, but also suffering from a mild case of whiplash. An elderly gentleman (77) hit her from behind and may have totaled her car. We've spent the week going to the doctors, collision center to drop off her car, Hertz to pick up a rental car, and all the other little things that come with an issue like this. I'll be back next week for sure. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm really enjoying this cooler weather!


Thank you for dropping by my frugal blog, you are always welcome here. 

We would love to hear all about your week in the comment section.


Belinda 🫶 
💕 Homemaker at Heart 💕 
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...