Thursday, May 9, 2024

Thursday Update

 Hello to all my friends! This is just a note to say that there won’t be a Frugal Friday post this week. We have a few things going on here this week, but I wanted to let you all know we are safe and sound from the storms, which hit our area pretty hard. I’ll be back soon with an update. 💕 


Thank you for dropping by my frugal blog, you are always welcome here. 

We would love to hear all about your week in the comment section.


Belinda
Homemaker at Heart
Mortgage & Debt Free
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

~ She looketh well to the ways of her household ~
Proverbs 31:27

8 comments:


  1. Glad y'all are safe. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you and yours are all OK. The storms have been really nasty. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to read that all is okay with you. From what I have been reading the storms are really bad. Keeping my fingers crossed that they don't hit you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belinda I'm glad you were safe from the storms. Take care. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad ya'll are okay. Take care and get back to us when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update! So glad that you are ok from the storms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking about you as I saw the storms march across Tn.

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...