Friday, March 17, 2017

Frugal Friday

Today is Friday.  :) 

I worked four days this week.

Every breakfast, lunch and dinner (except Wednesday's dinner) was either packed from home or eaten at home this week.  

Here is what was on our dinner menu this week:

Sunday
Chicken Sandwiches
Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles
Fresh Pineapple

Monday
Grilled Chicken
Rice & Cheese
Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday
Salmon Patties
Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream
Corn

Wednesday
Pizza Hut - Pepperoni Pizza (Free after Mystery Shop - a nice treat!)

Thursday
Hamburgers
Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Pickles
Tator Tots
Red Grapes

Friday
Hamburger Patty
15 Bean Cajun Soup Beans
Fried Potatoes (Using 2 left over from Tuesday)
Corn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had Thursday off and was able to get several things done. I took my Mom to run errands and pick up groceries. I went by the county clerk's office and renewed my auto license plates ($24.00) and renewed my driver's license ($32.00) in the same office. I also took garbage off that day (free as a county resident). It was nice to be able to check several things off my to do list. 

Were you able to eat all of your meals from home this week?

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...