Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Break

Well, it's finally here, school is officially out for summer break. We have nine weeks until school starts back up again in August.

I've already been up this morning cleaning up the kitchen. While my last day was yesterday, my daughter has been out of school for over a week and there have been more dishes to clean as a result, a sure fire sign of summer break. :)

We went to town for a routine doctor's appointment for her and then took my Mom on some errands she needed to run.  I used that as a chance to pick up some roadside watermelon and cantaloupe. And because it was so hot here today, that is what I had for dinner. 



It was delicious too! Finally home now and been straightening the house up this evening. Now that school is out and I'm not working every day, hopefully, I'll be back to blogging more often. I hope you all have a great summer this year.  :)

Belinda
CFO ~ Chief Frugal Officer
© Belinda & Frugal Workshop, 2011-2014.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...