Friday, September 14, 2018

Frugal Friday ~ September 14, 2018

This was a slow week work wise having only worked one day as the other day I had scheduled was cancelled. No worries as I have plans to go grocery shopping at Kroger today. 

Earlier in the month when I reported our pantry inventory I mentioned that our supplies were low. We made it through this time just fine even getting creative with some meals. 

Coupons were sorted and clipped this week in anticipation of grocery shopping. I've studied the sale ads and made a plan of what we're buying to save the most money. I've looked at my pantry inventory to see what I can use and combine with the sale items this week to make it stretch as far as possible. 


This week I received a $10 reward certificate from Roamans, so I used it and combined it with a buy one get one half off sale and bought two new shirts for myself paying right at $10 each for them.

Just a short blog post for today. I'll work on my grocery haul blog post later today and I still have the Yard Sale Saturday post I'm writing. I hope you have a great Friday.

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

12 comments:

  1. Waiting for the district to release applications for emergency substitutes. Assuming I pass muster, I will subject myself to the training, then be on the list to be called as needed. I figured I don't have to take a class if I don't want to, but if I don't do the training, they will never call. A caveat from a friend/child's former teacher is that if they like me, they will badger me into taking a permanent position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm certain you'll pass muster, Meg. You're smart to take the training giving yourself every advantage to be called. I wish you the best of luck and hope you are offered a permanent position. That would be wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for your grocery haul AND the yard sale report!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your haul reports....lots of pictures please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, looking forward to reading your yard sale post. Yard sales are kind of my favorite things ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too look forward to reading your yard sale post, Belinda. I alway enjoy it.
    Today I went to the thrift store and also wanted to check if there are any yard sales in the neighborhood, but didn't see any.
    I hope you find great deals. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a generous frugalite, giving us many suggestions. Keep us in the loop. Never an unkind or haughty word from you is sunshine in my day. Thanks for caring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww.....you're so sweet, Anna. Thank you, that means a lot to me. :)

      Delete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...