Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Update

Stayfree.com

Good Sunday morning everyone! I hope you all are doing well.  :)

It has been a busy week here at the Frugal Workshop, as usual. I had Monday and Tuesday off this week and was grateful since I was recovering from a cold and needed the rest. So I ended up working Wednesday, Thursday, and half a day on Friday. On Friday afternoon the weather was so nice we took the students outside to enjoy part of the day outdoors. 


I'm sure most of you have heard about the $20 off $50 coupon deal at Target this week. My daughter and I took advantage of it yesterday. I won't go into the details, but we did stock up on toilet paper, laundry detergent, garbage bags, bleach, and cleaning supplies. It was a great deal by itself and when combined with manufacturer coupons, which we did, was an even greater deal. My cashier told me, "You saved $36, which was more than you paid!" I paid $16 in the end.  :)

Another deal I picked up at Target was the Stayfree deal. I normally purchase these for $4.97 each at Walmart. Target had them on sale for $5.29 and I had $1.00 off coupons. When you bought three they rewarded you with a $5.00 gift card. In the end I paid $2.62 each for them.  It is yet another reason that I have not been shopping at Walmart. 

Breakfast today was English Muffins, bought on sale and combined with a coupon, and juice. Dinner is going to be Tacos. 

This is our final week of school/work before Spring Break, which officially begins on Friday at 3 o'clock. 

I hope you all have a very frugal week ahead! :) 

Belinda
CFO ~ Chief Frugal Officer
© Belinda & Frugal Workshop, 2011-2014.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

5 comments:

  1. Wow! you got some awesome deals on taxables, which can be a real budget buster! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol. It was a good coupon day! :)

      Delete
  2. Great finds! I rarely shop at Target because of the distance, but I'll pass on the information to my DIL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shara. Target is doing a similar deal on their UP and Up products this week, $15 off $40 worth of products.

      Delete
  3. Great deals, Belinda!
    Those items you bought for so little $ can really add up!

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...