Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day Dinner

My family has another obligation tomorrow, which is Father's Day, and I wanted to do something special for my Dad, so I went ahead and made him his favorite dinner today for Father's Day. He loves homemade meatloaf, so I made a couple of those and gave him one and made mashed potatoes and homemade macaroni and cheese to go a long with it. Sorry, I didn't think to get a picture of the macaroni and cheese.  I also had a DVD set of the Dukes of Hazard, which we used to watch when I was growing up, so I gave that to him as well. He was happy with everything and sent me a text which said, "It was mighty good, thanks". He also requested a piece of the Peanut Butter Bars, which I made earlier in the week. I had one piece left, so it was perfect. :)

What are you doing for Father's Day this year?

Belinda 
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2012. 
 “Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...