I wanted to drop in and say there wasn't a Frugal Friday post yesterday because it was a rough week here. Bailey was in a car accident on Tuesday, but she is fine, but also suffering from a mild case of whiplash. An elderly gentleman (77) hit her from behind and may have totaled her car. We've spent the week going to the doctors, collision center to drop off her car, Hertz to pick up a rental car, and all the other little things that come with an issue like this. I'll be back next week for sure. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm really enjoying this cooler weather!
Thank you for dropping by my frugal blog, you are always welcome here.
We would love to hear all about your week in the comment section.
So sorry to hear that Bailey was in an accident but that she is basically o.k. except for the whiplash.Hope that heals up quickly and that she can find a reasonably priced replacement car.
Oh my goodness. I am glad that Bailey wasn't injured too badly but whiplash is horrible. Hope that all goes well with insurance and such and that Bailey heals well.
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about Bailey! Praying that she recovers quickly from her whiplash. Good luck with getting a new car for her. Take care Belinda. Janel
Sending healing vibes to Bailey! I was rear ended years ago, saw it coming but was blocked in and couldn't move, guy in a work truck hit me at about 40 mph, thankfully no injuries but totalled the car I had just gotten. I still have some PTSD when I'm stopped in traffic and I see someone bearing down on me. Hope things go smoothly getting back to normal.
Prayers for Bailey that she is alright and nothing serious. Things can be repaired or replaced; she is precious.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that Bailey was in an accident but that she is basically o.k. except for the whiplash.Hope that heals up quickly and that she can find a reasonably priced replacement car.
ReplyDeleteOh no!
ReplyDeleteAll the best to Bailey! 💐
Best regards, Sibylle
Hope Bailey heals quickly and all goes well with a car replacement . hugs to you and Bailey , Janie 💐💐
ReplyDeleteDear Belinda, I am praying for Bailey, dear friend. I hope she recovers quickly and thoroughly. Sending you both much love and healing hugs.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I am glad that Bailey wasn't injured too badly but whiplash is horrible. Hope that all goes well with insurance and such and that Bailey heals well.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Hope Bailey feels better! Whiplash is no fun, but I'm glad it isn't worse. Hope her car can be repaired. Sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and Bailey well.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I'm so sorry about Bailey! Praying that she recovers quickly from her whiplash. Good luck with getting a new car for her. Take care Belinda.
ReplyDeleteJanel
I am so sorry that Bailey was in an accident. I hope healing is quick and the car issues are easy to remedy.
ReplyDeleteOh man ...hope Bailey will be doing ok very soon. So sorry this happened and I'm glad she has you to help during this time.
ReplyDeleteSending healing vibes to Bailey! I was rear ended years ago, saw it coming but was blocked in and couldn't move, guy in a work truck hit me at about 40 mph, thankfully no injuries but totalled the car I had just gotten. I still have some PTSD when I'm stopped in traffic and I see someone bearing down on me. Hope things go smoothly getting back to normal.
ReplyDelete