Swag Bucks for Beginners
If you are not familiar with Swagbucks, let me explain the program to you. Swag Bucks is an online rewards program where you can earn virtual currency, which enables you to earn real life rewards for doing things like filling out surveys, watching videos, and taking daily polls.
Swagbucks is also a search engine which rewards you with Swagbucks for searching topics on the internet. You can use it just like Google for searching and you will be randomly awarded with Swagbucks, which are awarded in various amounts once or twice each day.
I spend about 30 minutes each morning on the Swagbucks website, and on the weekend I spend even more time there. The more time you spend on the Swagbucks website, the more Swagbucks you earn. Since July of this year I have earned $205 in Amazon gift certificates. Of course, you may want to earn other rewards from Swagbucks like money for your PayPal account or a number of other rewards. You can look through their rewards catalog and see what you would like to earn. Here are some tips to start:
- First of all, you will need a SB account. You can sign up through my referral link if you decide to: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Bar2969. Once you become a member you can refer other people to join using your own referral link and you will be awarded with Swagbucks when they win on SB searches.
- Download the toolbar, which is located here: http://www.swagbucks.com/g/toolbars-and-plugins. It will make the whole process easier, but if you don't want to download the toolbar, you can still do everything on the Swag Bucks homepage.
- "Like" their Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/swagbucks. Many SB members post to the FB page every day and you can pick up a lot of great information there about SB!
- Read the Swagbucks blog here: http://blog.swagbucks.com/
- Follow Swagbucks on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/SwagBucks
- One way to win swag bucks is to use the Swagbucks search engine like you would use Google to search for things. You can go to the Swagbucks homepage to search for items or you can use the search box on the SB toolbar. One good point is not to overdo it on searches just to win swag bucks. You will win SB by searching as you normally would. You can even search for websites you frequently visit like Facebook, Pinterest, Blogger, Twitter, etc.
- Swag codes can come out any time of day and for any amount of SB. Sometimes they are posted on the FB page, and sometimes on the SB Blog. You never know when one will come out and how much it will be for. You can check a SB Swidget when you see one too. I have one on my blog on the right hand side if you want to check there. Do not share active codes with anyone or you can lose your SB account. When you find a code, copy and paste it into the "gimme" box on your homepage and you will be awarded SB.
- For other ways to win, go to the homepage (or toolbar) under "Earn" and find what works best for you. Here's what I do:
- Daily Poll - One way to win 1 SB every day is to visit the Daily Poll.
- NOSO - One way to win 2 SB is to visit the "NOSO". Skip through five special offers until a captcha pops up. Type in the words located in the captcha, and you have 2SB.
- Trusted Surveys (TS) - I have earned a lot of SB by doing the TS. Sometimes you get disqualified (DQ), but you just have to look at it like you win some and lose some. This is where I get a lot of my SBs from. And even if you do get DQ on a survey, you’ll earn 1 SB each for each one up to 5 surveys.
- Special Offers - This is located on the main SB page under the Earn tab. I have earned a lot of SB from the Special Offers.My favorite one is Peanut Labs because the offer several different surveys at various times of the day.
If you have questions or any other tips, feel free to ask me and I will help you all that I can.