Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekly Blog Roll

Pamela, over at Feral Homemaking, writes about Luxurious and Inexpensive Tea she has been making from herbs she is growing in her garden.  She actually has chocolate mint growing in her garden. I am so jealous!

Len Penzo, over at Len Penzo.com, is one of my favorite personal finance writers online. This week he wrote about the 50 Biggest Money Mistakes Household CEOs Make. He wrote a great list and I highly recommend everyone read this one. 

Carol, over at CT on a Budget, has her August and September menus up and running.  Carol and I used to post over on the now defunct AOL message boards and this was always one of my favorites posts of hers. I looked forward to it every month.

Lili, over at Creative Savv, has a good tutorial on how to repair an asphalt driveway

Meet Penny has a Free Printable Oven-Free Menu for July, which caught my interest this week. She also has one for August.

Shoestring Magazine has a post on The Best Damn use for Leftover Spaghetti

Frugal Queen has an excellent article on Highly Effective Frugal Habits. It is very good and a must read! 

Belinda
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2012.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

8 comments :

  1. Thanks for these--and for the link to my place! I didn't know about Shoestring Magazine--I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Pamela. :) Let me know what you think of Shoestring Magazine.

      Delete
  2. Hi Belinda,
    Thank you for the link to my blog. But also thanks for some Sunday reading material. I know what I'm doing this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Lili. I just love your name. Enjoy your Sunday reading. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the shout out, Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring & reading Shoestring Magazine, Belinda! Glad you liked my recipe review for the leftover spaghetti pie. Definitely let me know if you end up making it! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog, Melissa. I will definitely let you know when I try it. :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting the Frugal Workshop.